GET THE EXPERIENCE YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
Choosing a company where you can use your talent and skills to their fullest potential is a major decision. Ruppert Landscape is continually seeking talented, hard-working individuals interested in a green industry career and offers internships in positions ranging from sales and estimating to nursery production and landscape installation. The hands-on experience you receive will be a strong supplement to your training and education and will help you to determine your future career path.
Internships cover a wide range of specialties that include, but are not limited to:
- Landscape Management
- Landscape Installation
- Hardscape Installation
- Tree Growing and Tree Moving
- Sales and Estimating
- Business Administration (administrative support, accounting, public relations, computer management and more)
- Fleet, Facilities and Equipment Maintenance
Structured Internship Program
- In-depth Orientation — A thorough company orientation, including a session to match your goals with company positions
- Cross-training — A unique opportunity to work and learn skills in several different positions to enable you to find your perfect niche
- Mentor Program — A company manager is assigned to assist you and other interns with acclimation and the learning process
- Monthly Evaluation — A two-way evaluation in which the company evaluates your performance, reviews your goals and solicits feedback on your experience
- Management Training — An opportunity to participate in internal and external training programs offered to management employees covering topics such as team-building, personal goal development, leadership training, business development, and interviewing and presentation skills
- Skills-Building Seminars — An opportunity to participate in company-sponsored seminars including horticultural training to sharpen your field skills
- Housing Location Assistance — A manager will assist you with finding appropriate and affordable housing if needed.
- Career Opportunities — Upon successful completion of an internship(s), you will be eligible for full-time opportunities upon graduation.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing an internship with Ruppert Landscape. We encourage you to visit our Current Openings page to submit your resume and/or email your resume to email@example.com. Additionally, we invite you to visit our facilities, tour our nursery fields and meet our team. To set up a tour, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-482-0300.